Aug 29, 2014
IC&E Supervisor /Coal Fired Power – Morgantown, WV 26501
System One has a direct opportunity with a power generation client in West Virginia to support the Start-Up/Commissioning, Maintenance and Operational Readiness of a 700 MW Supercritical Coal Fired Generating Station. This will include/but not be limited to: fuel systems, ash handling, scrubber system, steam turbine generator, auxiliary equipment, boiler and auxiliaries, mills, crushers and other plant equipment.
This is a salary exempt opportunity with great company benefits/ eligibility for up to 25% annual bonus.
The IC&E Supervisor is responsible for all electrical, instruments, and control activities associated with the plant. Responsible for Supervising 8 Technicians (and leading in troubleshooting, testing, maintenance, calibration, and proper operation of all instrumentation, control systems (specifically Siemens SPPA-T3000 with Automation server (S7-400-4H), and Turbine control system (SIMATIC FM 458), switchgear, batteries and electrical support systems, and electrical equipment in the plant.
The successful IC&E Supervisor will have the following education/experience so please address s in your resume!
· Bachelor’s degree in the Instrument and/or Electrical field
· 5 years related IC&E supervisory experience.
· Strong knowledge of AC/DC Circuits, Machines, Electronic theory and components.
· Experience working with fuel systems, ash handling, scrubber system, steam turbine generator, auxiliary equipment, boiler and auxiliaries, mills, crushers and other plant equipment highly preferred.
· Thorough knowledge of plant Safety & Environmental procedures.
· Must Excel, Word, MS Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, etc.
· Will have a thorough knowledge of Plant LOTO system, (Lock-out - Tag-out).
· Successfully complete pre-employment physical exam, including a drug/alcohol test, and a background check.
ESSSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Plan, assign and direct daily work activities.
· Review work orders and track progress with Planning and Management.
· Ensure all test equipment is calibrated and functioning properly as required.
· Prepare requisitions and parts as required for work order tasks.
· Survey work areas, personnel, and other items for continuous improvements and safety
· Ensure all personnel follow Plant Safety & Environmental Rules at all times.
· Assist in evaluation of all employees.
· Develop training programs.
· Supervise troubleshooting, inspect, test, maintain, repair, clean and calibrate instrumentation and solid state and microprocessor based control equipment including plant communications equipment, programmable controllers, distributive control systems, generator excitation equipment, battery chargers, and semi-conductor devices.
· Supervise troubleshooting, inspect, maintain, repair, test and clean electrical equipment including: circuit breakers, motor operated valves, AC&DC motors and controllers, switches, solenoid valves, and rectifiers.
· Make regular inspection rounds of plant electrical, instrumentation, and control equipment.